Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreams of The Times - Part 2 – END OF TIME


End of “Time”, A New Reality, Space Ships, Galactic Races, A Flag for Harmony, Freedom and Peace on Earth

In this dream I was just outside my home with my husband, my sister and my mother when I heard very strong winds in the sky. Then everything started blowing away as if a big vacuum was sucking up all things from all over the surface of the Earth. I saw my sister blow away first. Then my mother and I were twirling around in the air holding hands. I told her "this is it, this is the end. I want you to know that I have always Loved you and I always will". Then she blew away. Next, my husband I were holding on tight to the ground when a Troll looking "monster" kept trying to grab us to eat us before we would blow away. He couldn't see us but could "hear" us when we talked or moved so we had to keep quiet and still while all the chaotic air kept twirling and sucking up all things. I thought "That's it, this is the end!"


Next, the troll blew away and the winds stopped right after that. We ended up on a shore by a beach. There was debris all over the place and thousands of people were walking around quiet in astonishment. No one was hurt! David, my husband, and I found my sister then my mother. We were relieved we were all ok. Then I noticed that multitudes of people were coming quietly from 3 directions like a Y. Some of them seemed to be a little different looking than humans (like other Galactic Races). We were all mixed from different Nations and Planets and also we were more AWARE of ourselves and our reality. Actually, it was a new reality.

Next, I noticed the Sun was rising beautifully and with the twilight of the sky and the sun rising behind them, I saw many ships flying slowly on the sky, some of them carrying their flags. Then I noticed one BIG Flag being pulled across the sky by a ship. The flag reminded me of the United States in that it represented many Nations and Planets united in Harmony, Freedom and Peace.

The End.

In this dream I noticed that like the previous dream from Part 1, there is a shaking and breaking down of our reality and at the end there is Freedom. I am sure this is nothing new to most of you. However, I choose to share because I believe that by sharing my spiritual energy I allow its flow through me to become more fluid and constant while helping the uplifting of the planet.

No comments: