Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dreams of The Times - Jesus Message



Waking Up, Jesus' Message, How 'Soon' is Soon?, Alignment, Blending with Jesus' Light, Fulfillment, No Need to Pretend Anymore, Mayan Prophecy's End of Time Cycle, Higher Self


I had this dream last Tuesday August 18th in the morning after going to bed the night before thinking how 'soon' is soon and why is this 'First Contact' business taking so long. I was feeling a bit frustrated about the whole thing.

In this dream I was with my family and other people camping temporarily somewhere in some forest. I felt disconnected from everyone because they were all talking and walking like zombies. They were half asleep and I just grew frustrated with them, they wouldn't wake up. I also noticed that there was a lady constantly pulling me back from them whenever I tried too hard to wake them up or whenever I was getting too upset about it. I felt as if she was protecting me from them and didn't let me get too close or involved with them but I was getting irritated about this too. I also felt intimidated by her because she was very authoritative and she was always there watching over my shoulder.

Then a big fog came over the camping ground while everyone was sleeping. So I somehow sneaked out and found myself outside of the fog without the lady over my shoulder. Then to my surprise I saw Jesus! smiling at me. and I thought "how can this be?" He came closer and told me "don't worry, it will 'soon' all be ok." and I said "SOON? how soon is soon?" Then he said "Look here" and he showed me three pieces of clear tape covering a groove line from the wood of a picnic table that was nearby and he said "you see when these line up, it will be ok, you don't need to worry. They will line up and you will be ok and everything will be ok". I saw the three pieces of tape close together, one after the other (note: in line beside each other, they covered the groove line underneath them) but the line they covered ended at the end of the last piece of tape.  I accepted what he told me and then he said "you must return now" and walked me over closer to the fog. I didn't want to go back and I was holding back with so much yearning and longing to stay with him. He then smiled and hugged me and we both turned into LIGHT energy. We melted, merged, and blended together with Sooo much LOVE, HAPPINESS, JOY and should I dare say ECSTASY? There aren't really any earthly words to describe this experience. However, I felt his pure Love fulfilled my longings, my heart's desires and my whole Being like I have never felt in my whole LIFE! I felt COMPLETE and FULFILLED! and I didn't want to go back. I don't know how long this blending of our Light lasted but I didn't want to let go.

Finally, I accepted and I went back into the fog resigned to do what I had to do. I lied down beside my husband who was kind of talking and moving on his sleep (lol) and I closed my eyes. I was listening to everyone sleep with my eyes closed and was aware of my breathing. Then I heard the lady say "you can open your eyes now, you don't need to pretend to be asleep anymore". I opened my eyes and I saw her lying down beside me.  She said "come with me now, under my blanket" and I went under her blanket and we both turned into LIGHT together as one.

The End.

Oh My GOODNESS!!! This is the BEST and MOST spiritual dream I ever had in my life until now and it is my favorite so far. I believed Jesus existed but I have never been religious or fanatic. I have always felt respect for him but I never knew how powerful his LOVE is. Literally his POWER is his LOVE. I am convinced that Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. I don't know what else to say but I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH NOW, maybe I always did but didn't remember how much until last week. Are our memories returning to us a bit at a time? Has anyone had this kind of merging of Light? I want to know what this means. I admit that earlier this year one time after meditating about consciousness, he appeared to me twice so clearly in my third eye but I didn't get a message from him so I didn't have a clue why he appeared to me. Maybe I wasn't ready then.

By the way, I think the lining up of the three pieces of tape means the planets (or something like that) lining up or aligning for the "event" and the line ending at the end of the tape I think it means the "end of time as we know it" as you probably all know about the Mayan prophecies and the end of this time-reality cycle. I also think that the authoritative lady is my Higher Self.

Always a joy to share my dreams with you all, especially this one.

Much Love,

Victoria

8 comments:

Blueagle said...

Hi Victoria!
I am very grateful for your site and check in here frequently to see if you have anything new up.
I am getting use out of your dreams and I, like you believe they are here for you to give out to help us.

My interpretation about the zombie type people. They are the ones not ready to waken. They still like their 3d world....part of the sheeple or herd. (not awakened) they actually have no idea what is going on.

To me, going back into the fog means you have to stay awhile yet where things are unclear.

The experience with Jesus was totally awesome.
I too have never been especially close to Jesus (here) altho I have studied all the Masters. But if I had your experience I know I would feel the same way. You are fortunate to be having these dreams and this one was particularly special. It is such a blessing to many of us. I think Jesus may have been showing us that you, that we, are a part of HIS Light and yes LOVE. Did you know that L.O.V.E. is Limitless Oscillating Vibrational Energy? That is a fact. That IS creation! It is what we are.

I really did not understand how the tape was laid out. Was they all 3 in the same straight line like one right underneath the other? And if so, what did he mean by when they all line up. If they werre one right after the other I would think that WOULD BE lined up. (need a visual here)

I too, feel things are very soon, but my question each day to the ALL, is how soon is soon?

Thank you and much L.O.V.E.
Blu.....

Anonymous said...

A beautiful noosa afternoon to you ladies,
This is really happening and we are all on centre stage. Wanted to share an experience that happened to me this morning, that has left me bubbling over with an energy that is larger than my physical.

I was sitting on my open porch this morning having me usual cuppa tea and a ciggarette and dong my morning affirmations. I asked the universe for devine wisdom and guidence, then gave a feeling of total determination and unconditional love to follow my "calling" (thank you Victoria) to the federation and all my brothers and sisters of light, all of a sudden I look toward our front gate and the whole are illuminated with golden light it was almost a circle and non of the surrounding garden or trees were illuminated. It remained for about 10mins, I then walked over and stood in the circle of light and looked back over our house and saw the most brilliant iredisent pink cloud, it was a single line about 6 miles long and about 3/4 mile wide. The immense feeling that I had within was was, just was, words do not convey one iotta of how I felt. The connectiness with the devine and all there ever is felt so strong. Whilst I was standing there, I felt this energy beside me as it brushed against the side of my shin. The image that came to mind was to put my left arm up and put it around their energy and say quitely to ourselves, what a beautiful sight, we are back. My third eye and crown charaka started to let me know to follow the feeling.

I quickly started my meditation and amost had a visualization of standing ontop of a cliff with an energy in a white full length coat, the vibration that i felt was just WOW. We both looked across the vastness of the plains and across the sea of people and animals, I again put my arm up, the right one this time and placed it around the energy's shoulders, it, they turned to brilliant white light and we joined to become one with everything, the vibration of unconditional love was immense. I remained in my physical, but now I was wearing the ground length coat looking out over the vast plains bathed in golden light and all these people and animals. The feeling of total humbleness again just doesn't cut the mustard.

Just wanted to quickly share with you, will be wonderful to correspond, sharing experiences will just further justify on a physical logic level what is actually going on. Finally I now have everything I need to walk the path for the Federation and all my brothers and sisters of light.

Be true to your soul always!!!


Fill your beautiful soul with the most blissful feeling of unconditional love for everything and allow you to be YOU. Thank you so so much for your channellings, they again further bolster and allow all our souls to fly.

Love

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Evening Victoria,
The time that you are being with Jesus Christ is WOW. Funny thing about your first dream is that last friday morning 21/08 a sea fog unexpectly rolled into laguana bay just around from the heads, it didn't clear until around 10am, the other unusual thing was it was a warm day, bring it on Federation of Light this is going to be a wonderful ride.

The energy in the ground cape, robe in this mornings meditation for me felt like Jesus Christ. I remained as a physical being when it, he, they turned to light energy and merged with me. So amazing that you had this dream, reality is manifesting as foretold. The feeling that you experienced in this dream I have felt it over the past several days. I feel it very deep in my being and it is such an enormous feeling, I stumble just trying to get my soul around it. It happens at any time during the day.

The 3 lines reminds me of the crop circle that appeared, see http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/bishopsutton/bishopsutton2009.html

that has 3 parts coming together aligning all frequency of vibrations:
ie Jesus Christ and Mother Mary (and their respective vibration) coming together with and the wayshowers, lightworkers and many others I am sure (and their respective vibration) and therefore demonstrating to current lower or darker vibration (and their respective vibration) The "Y" that you have mentioned previously also comes to mind. The feeling of not wanting to go back is so intense that I find that it removes any desire to be anywhere else, love for everything is just is. This Tuesday just gone, I was sitting down at work having a break outside. Very leafy, was about 3pm and 9 large droplets of water fell from the sky and landed on the 3 step below my feet, where i was sitting. Almost 20 minutes after that I found that my complete consciousness had moved out of this reality and everything everywhere became just a blank, I was here, except there was no conscious awareness of past or future, there was just now, this feeling remained for most of the evening, I dont want to be anywhere else when I am in this state of oneness with everything, like you I would do anything to get back the permantely. Your beautiful and inspiring dreams are so close to what I and how many other millions of souls around the globe are going through.

Your sincere prespective of the Power of Love and Jesus Christ hit the nail on the head. I was raised catholic, just like you the associated religious aspects just didnt sit right. I understood about him, but I felt something that I really didnt know how to explore until I consciously chose to be aware. The absoulte possibilities that can be achieved with this awareness is nothing less than a miracle. I dont have anything to hang my hat on, just a feeling. This is the pinnicle of all and the various frequency of vibrations within this is endless but also everything. Love to know you further comments particually about this subject. I made a conscious decision last thursday that I would follow this path regardless of the changing thoughts of my brain..

Thank you for sharing your dreams with me, they have left me back in that blissful place, it is just far too wonderful to leave.


Be true to your soul always!!


Have a fantastic time,

Daniel
aka: Light Warrior

Victoria said...

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. It was Amazing! Pink clouds and a presence of a Light Being beside you and blending with you! what a blessing!

What is also great is that channelers everywhere are confirming our experiences. For example, I came across this today and I thought of you right away!

"Where there was red you might now be starting to see something that you call magenta or pink, you know the pink platinum. How many of you have seen the magenta, turquoise, orange crystalline light. All of the colors of the higher dimensions have that crystalline glow, that platinum that shines and makes the colors so luminous. Some of you have seen the ships emitting the mysterious colors, it’s like ‘Hello, yes we are here for you and we are signaling.’ Open your heart just a bit wider and feel the messages that come in as you see the light of the ships. Does this mean you all have to run outside and see the ships otherwise you have flunked? No it does not. As you are looking out at the sky with your 3D eyes open, close your eyes and use your third eye and see all. You are all having wondrou s connections and experiences, so share them. And for who you are, for the totality of who you really are because we have told you many times you are not all you are in the mirror because now you are more in the mirror, enjoy it, love it, live it and be assured you are on the right path, because it’s your path."

It is from the following link:

http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/08/ashtar-teleconference-august-25-2009/

I suggest reading the whole message for it has much information about what is going on right now.

Also, watch the video on the right about the UFO sightings in China on August 20, 2009!!!

Love to hear from you soon,

Victoria

Blueagle said...

Oh, here's another thought on the 3 pieces of tape lined up. It could be the Light Grid...which of course the 9.9.9. as Sharon mentoned would help with that! That grid has to be exactly right!!
Love Blu.....

Victoria said...

I think you are on to something here Blueagle, because the 3 pieces of clear tape lined up one beside the other and since the tape was transparent it makes sense that it could be the Light Grid, and the 9.9.9 energy activation as Sharyn mentioned correlates with the dream. I think you guys are right.

Thank you for your guided input!

Love,

Victoria :)

Blueagle said...

Hi Victoria and All,

Speaking of the light grid, I was over on Lauren Gorgo's blog today (early afternoon) and during a post she was writing, she said ' OH...seems I have a message coming thru: it was this below posted at 1:35pm.

..."you are two thirds of the way through to the other side and doing splendid! Right now there is quite a bit of planetary upheaval from the most recent shift, but the lightworker grid is almost fully intact and preparing to fire. Your human neurotransmitters and chemical synapses are reacting to this electrical reconnection as you come into alignment with it...the physical body is still adjusting the higher current. In the interim, you are caught between spheres...adjusting to the new but experiencing the old... simultaneously. There is not much more to go and we assure you that you are doing splendid indeed!"

Anonymous said...

Jesus is very much with us Victoria, I have seen him and Mother Mary has been so much around me these past 2 years, a couple of months ago she came in on a frequency that was as you described ecstasy, I was in meditation I had felt The Feds so close all day, I saw a dark cloud with a bright light behind it she desended I was humbled and in ecstacy my breathing was very heavy and fast afterwards The Feds came through I can feel when it is them, they said Kerrie write it down, I have never been asked this before normally I get a frequency and a thought comes in my head to get to Blossom from them, but this was for me, I email the dialogue to Blossom, but I havn't told anyone about the content, I have since then been talking to them and writing things down, but it has been very quiet lately as if we are in the eye of the storm, White Cloud speaks of the merging of light as you experienced with Jesus in one of his meditations. Namaste