Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreams of the Times - Part 1 - FREEDOM


Space Ships, Light Beings, Higher Self, Dimension Shifting, Time Travel and FREEDOM

About two months ago I had a little tantrum with my Higher Self. I was just frustrated and tired of waiting for “First Contact”, like some of us feel sometimes. Then I had a few dreams following my tantrum. Yes I dream a lot, and the dreams are long, very detailed, some are incredible and some span time, space and many levels of dimensions. They can continue for nights, weeks or months. I guess this might be my gift to give or at least I choose to believe this. The following is a summary of one my very “special” dreams.

In this dream I was helping someone with her career when out of the blue, SPACE SHIPS showed up and there was chaos in the cities. The buildings were shaking and falling to the ground in big chunks, people were running around like crazy and afraid looking for cover. My husband and I were trying to calm people down and were guiding them to safe parts of buildings where water and other necessities were closely available. This part of the dream went on and on for a long time, too long in my opinion.

Next, I looked up and saw one of the ships and immediately recognized it. I knew her name was ABBY and I knew she only looked like a ship from our dimensional perspective but she was a LIGHT BEING. It was night already and I asked her to help us find some mattresses for some babies and children we were helping. So my husband David went with her. Many people were still running around back and forth on the streets. Actually, there were thousands of people on the streets. It was CHAOS everywhere! It was taking a long time for them to come back So I looked up again to see if they were coming back and I saw millions of bubbles going up into the night-sky, I felt "Freedom" from them. In that moment Abby and David came back. We help the children and so on. This part took a long time also.

Next, the buildings kept on falling and the Earth shaking strongly. I said to Abby “this is it! Please take us out!” and In a fast zoom we were shifted into another dimension and inside her ship. Once inside I felt this overwhelming LOVE for her and I felt her LOVE for us, David and I. The feeling and connection was so strong. Inside, right in the middle, there was a big Bright Light. When I looked at IT I instantly knew or remembered that ALL Knowledge and Truth was contained or available within that LIGHT. Anything I ever wanted to know, past present or future was inside that LIGHT. I also knew that we both (and many others) were part of Abby that she was our Higher Self and the Light in the middle was our Soul, which collected all our experiences. (I am crying now!) :(
It was sooooo Beautiful!!!!!

Next, I asked her to show us what was happening in the dimension below and She did. She showed us what appeared to be three roads intersecting in the middle (like a Y!) and there were thousands of people coming from all three directions and they were angry and ready to fight. I felt I didn't want to be there when all these people would finally meet in the middle. So I asked Abby to take us away. She took us in a bubble across time and space into the future. Many, many other things happened on the way but they would take too long to mention here.

Finally, we settled in a small town during winter but Abby created a "cloaked bubble" on a frozen pond. Inside the bubble she created a beautiful beach and took care of us. Then one day we went inside a home nearby because we knew the people who lived there. There was a little girl who could see us but her parents could not. We told her all the things we had experienced. Then her parents came in the room and they were David and I! (I'm crying again!) :(

The little girl demanded to be told the Truth about her past and about the things we had told her. They, (her parents David and I, weird) explained that all was true and that after the people met at the Y intersection, a big war for power broke on Earth. That a tyrant took power over the Earth and controlled all the people on Earth for a while but in time the people took him down and now there is Freedom.

The End.

What I get from this dream first, is that if the ships show up or “First Contact” happens at the wrong time when not enough people are ready, CHAOS and an unnecessary big war may happen. And there would be a lot more work for us, the ones that are ready, to deal with in terms of calming down and helping the people. Perhaps more than we could handle.

Second, is that the people coming from the three roads meeting in the middle to fight for power on Earth might represent three main galactic races from our past galactic history. There is a lot of information on the web about this. The little girl demanding to be told the Truth about her past might be us on Earth in the present or very near future because as her parents said "That a tyrant took power over the Earth and controlled all the people on Earth for a while but in time the people took him down and now there is Freedom." Noticed they said the "people" took him down, WE are the people and the "cloaked bubble" on the pond might represent our Higher Selves ( or Space/Galactic brothers and sisters, Ascended Masters, etc.) with part of them assisting us by communicating (channeling) with those of us who can see them or hear them like the little girl (like Blossom Goodchild or other channelers).


I also get that the bubbles I saw go up into the night-sky might be other peoples' souls being released. They were FREE at last and were being taken care of by their Higher Self. Or they might be the released energy as this reality falls down (like the buildings) to start a new one. Either way, I finally get that when the time comes, no matter what happens, our Higher Selves will ALWAYS take care of us, so we have NOTHING to fear. We All are very much LOVED That's Y we must learn to TRUST ourselves Within and also be patient with our Space/Galactic brothers and sisters. Please now re-read the last paragraph from the FOL July 2nd channeled message to see if this makes sense to you.

All is Well as it should be.

Victoria

No comments: