Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Power of Knowing and Standing in Your Truth


In this dream I found myself witnessing what appeared to be people in authority (tyrants) that were ordering innocent people to take guns and shoot at some invisible people. The innocent people were scared because they didn't want to shoot and they didn't even know why and who they were shooting at. But they were terrified of the tyrants ordering them because if they didn't shoot they would be killed also. There was a lot of commotion and I saw the silhouettes of the invisible people as they were being shot at. Although it didn't seem to really hurt them as much, I did see some invisible people fall on the ground. At that moment I felt so much compassion for both the people shooting and the invisibles. I was watching among the innocent people, then I thought 

"Oh no, these tyrants better not ask me to do that or they are going to find out I am in disguise and will know my True Self"


Then one of the tyrants noticed me and said "hey you, take a gun and start shooting!" 

But, the look in his face when I turned and looked at him! He was terrified as if he had seen a ghost and a bright Light at the same time. He tried to cover his face with his arms, he screamed and "flew" away as if desintegrating or disappearing in the air. Then the rest of the tyrants came to attack me but as soon as they looked at me they all did the same and disappeared.

One of them came back and told me before banishing "I swear we will come back and kill you!" But I just stood there in disbelief, calmly shaking my head saying in a very soft voice: 

"but you can't because I am immortal, I am infinite and I can't never die!".

Then I woke up hearing and saying this words over and over again in my head. "I am immortal, I am infinite and I can't never die!"

I felt great peace and bliss on 
AWAKENING from this dream!


The End.

WOW, I realize that this is the meaning of standing on your truth in the face of terror. What a powerful dream! Don't you think?

I think that the more we identify with our true DIVINE SELF the more it becomes the stronger sense of our true identity within us. This is our true Power, the knowing without a doubt of who and what we really are.

Now this dream reminds me of another dream I had about 3 years ago. I have already shared this dream under my post "Awakening". But I think it goes very well with this dream so here it is:

I was outside of a bread factory with a group of children. They were cheering me and giving me advise. They told me:

“You are going to be afraid but no matter what, you MUST REMEMBER who you are, find the blue-print and destroy it.”

So I went in and I heard a loud stamping factory kind of noise, similar to the sound at the beginning of the movie “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”. It was dark inside and the workers were afraid of the “Boss” of the factory. They looked sad, scared and very tired. I kept saying to myself “find the blue-print and remember who you are, find the blue-print and remember who you are”

I opened a few doors to different offices or rooms that were also dark and scary. When I opened one of the doors I saw the scary “Boss” that looked like a monster and I also saw a table in front of him with the blue-printunder a low light from a lamp. The “Boss” made a very loud and scary sound and it started coming towards me. I ran to the table and looked at theblue-print and said to myself out loud “I remember who I am!”

In that moment the blue-print turned into a bright Light and the “Boss” disappeared. Then the whole factory turned bright and became full of Light and Joy. When I came out of this room the workers were cheering happily celebrating their FREEDOM.

The End.

At the time, these dreams didn't make much sense to me, but BOY! they do make a lot of sense NOW. I think I was just being prepared for what is happening NOW days.

I hope these dreams inspire you to or help you find your own power and discover your own TRUTH and if you already have found it, then to remind you to STAND in your TRUTH.

Love to hear your comments!

Much Love and Blessings to ALL,

Victoria


6 comments:

Faith said...

Wow, Victoria, thanks so much for emailing me this link. I had seen the first one you wrote me about since it was sort of like my dream about my dad wanting me to learn to use a gun. But I hadn't seen the second one about the bread factory--very very moving! a good present for 9/9/9! going to bed now to have some great dreams! see you there...much love, Faith

Davi said...

Thank you for sharing them with everyone. You are right the dream do go well together.
Loving you always, David

Victoria said...

Thank you David and Faith. I believe that by sharing we co-create instant abundance with those who are open to receive it. The more often we do it the more we become a powerful co-creator and channel for Universal Energy.
Love,
Victoria

AnonimaAnonima said...

I thought you might like this:

A Channeling on Innocence

The Twin Flame Heart and The Sisterhood of the Rose through Arishma

Innocence is purity of Heart - it is your natural state of being, a place where judgement has no roots. Let us go back to the remembrance of the birth of your Soul. This is a space where there are no names or faces, but simply essence. Feel the purity and openness of your birth - At-One-Ment with the Creator. As time progressed, Souls lost touch with their original innocent essence - by thought and experience, Souls became burdened by labels and judgements - and therefore became trapped in a state of believing in sin and guilt.

A return to At-One-Ment is a return to the remembrance of your innocence. This is the true vibration of your Twin Flame Heart. Your twin and you resonate in innocence at the Core of your being. You were born together, the alpha, and you are meant to return Home together, the omega.

Take a moment now to breathe in and out allowing innocence to enter your mind. Surrender to innocent perception. Let it flow through you and be willing to let innocent perception guide your way each moment.

What does innocent perception offer? It offers an open Heart and readiness for miracles. It allows you to see yourself as the Creator sees you - in the truth of your vibration as Love. See yourself, your twin, and humanity in this innocent Light.

Spend time every day in this place of innocent perception and see miracles unfold. Layers of thought and experience fall away as the Light that you are emerges for all to see.

The ability to live in a state of innocent perception is encoded within your DNA. It is available for all.

www.sistersandroses.com

Anonymous said...

Hi lovely lady just thought I'd check up on you, good to see you are well, interesting dream my friend, very empowering to stay in your light amongst so much darkness, it was interesting how they saw you when you allowed a little bit of fear to creap in, but that was the mind and your true self took over as you are so connected to your heart, dear Victoria leader from the heart!
Love,light and gratitude

Just a reminder for these times
April 4th

We would ask that those who read these words continue to visualise and feel our nearness. We would ask too that one allows their being to be engulfed in the colour of the rose quartz crystal. The soft pink. Allow it to penetrate in to your heart place, your mind place and throughout your entire self. Feel this colour. Do not just see it with your eyes. Feel it with your soul. Breathe deeply and KNOW the assistance it is offering in raising the frequency of yourself , so that the energy that is within, can become you, and that energy can then be given out by you and blend with the energy that we are sending out through the same method back to you. Be of much Light heartedness souls of the earth plane. Your waiting has not been in vain. This you will have proof of. This is our pledge.~The Federation of Light~

P.S. Love what you did for Blossom's newsletter:)

bizong said...

Hi Victoria, this is Ray from nibiruplanetx.blogspot.com I joined your blog because you have a lot of great posts that sparked my interest. I really love to look into the mysteries of this world, and am in constant search of talented individuals with something good to write about. I love your blog. Love and light.